Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Because i know.

Because I know you'll be reading this,
it is important that you know where I'm coming from.
Despite the grief and the pain I've put you through,
and despite me being selfish,
I hope that with all your heart,
you will believe that what we had was something beautiful.
I miss you,
yes i do.
I miss the adventures and laughters,
I miss how you cared for me,
and how you showed me that you do.
And because I know how much we loved the way we were,
I will never understand how I am able to hurt you this bad.
I am truly sorry,
although that is never goin to be enough, ever.
But I thank you.
With all my heart, I thank you.
For helping me realise the good in men.
For helping me understand myself more.
And I know what we had meant something too.
I will never doubt that.
But I am sorry I had to make a decision that doesnt go your way,
and I am sorry I kept you waiting for nothing.
And I am sorry I couldn't be the person you thought I was.
I admit I dragged things a lil too long,
But it was because I was selfish.
I was afraid of losing something this good.
I was afraid I'd be making a mistake,
and Im still afraid this is a mistake.
But I'll never know I guess.
Maybe not until you're gone.
Because truth to be told,
I do not deserve you to be treating me this well.
And you definately do not deserve this decision.
I wish I could have given you what you reli deserve,
But then again, you will rise and fall.
I have helped you rise once.
But this time,
maybe You'd find somebody who can help you rise higher.
and <3 this, I will never forget.


_end. sipencarut.

No comments: